[amibroker] Re: Candel Color

Great - thanks. I should have been said that I want to have the
candels color change once it is above or below an MA and as long as it
is say below the MA I want it to stay that color.

Thanks again - appreciate it

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, K Lalchand <klal25@xxxx> wrote:

> Click on "Preferences"  --> "Colors"
>
> gnader_2000 <zepplin@xxxx> wrote:          Anyone know how I can
change the default candel stick colors?

>   Thanks,
>
>   George
>

>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Service.

Yahoo! Security Centre.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.