Re: [amibroker] Re: How can you sum events when using Explore or Scan and get a progressive count?

Cum adds the new value to the last cum value
if you did Cum(V) then each bar would add the current bar volume to
the cumulative summation. But all for the one symbol
That is where i said you would have to use addtocomposite if you
wanted to group together signals from different symbols. You cannot
pass data between symbols in an exploration.

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.