From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 15:49
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] Backtest - %exposure

Doing some testing with futures (1 min data).

Am long or short all the time. The data for closing one position and opening another looks fine (done at same time).

Problem: The % exposure in summary statistics seems incorrect. It is 10.20%.  I would expect that it should be 100%. This of course messes up Annual return and RAR.

Anyone experience this?

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS