-----Original Message-----
From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Gress
Sent: Wednesday, Decem
ber 28, 2005 11:39
To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Su
bject: [amibroker] Off Topic: Outlook Detect and Repair Problems

Hi All,

Did a Outlook Detect and Repair and big mistake chose the “discard my customized setting and restore default setting”  which means I lost all the Amibroker e-mails being saved in a special folder under Outlook Today. Been a long time since a backup of Outlook.  Does anybody know how to recover the Amibroker special folder (had one year of saved e-mails).

1.      Not in the recycle bin.

2.      The automatic back up at: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\archive.pst didn’t have the special folder and was out dated.

3.      Will a system restore work?

4.      Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry