From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Crawford
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 21:38
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: External Variable

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:

> How is your ranking stored in AB?
>
> Have you considered using the OI field to store the ranking with each
> ticker?
I miscommunicated.  I CAN have the extra variable included in the .csv
file, but currently do not since I am not sure how to have AB read it.
I currently just have the tickers in the file.

Are you suggesting that I use a field that is not being used (unless
with options)?  That should work since I only need one field.

For future reference, does AB have any way to define a series of
fields or a string or something that can have many fields per stock.
That would be useful for importing fundamental data.

Thanks, Terry, for the quick response.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.