[amibroker] Re: How to reset POSITIONSIZE ??

Graham,
thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, a separate backtest will not give accurate results.
If I ONLY trade the QQQQ (SHORT) in a separate backtest, it will not
take into account the previous equity that has accumulated from the
LONG trades of my 10-stock portfolio.
There must be a way to do this and "reset" POSITIONSIZE to 100% equity
for the SHORT trades ONLY.

Thanks.

Werner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM