Re: [amibroker] HELP !!! problem with multiple time frames...

I guess I'm missing the problem.  Isn't "val" meeting the requirement for printing green on 9 consecutive days?

----- Original Message -----
From: Evo1
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] HELP !!! problem with multiple time frames...

No one ? :-[

Evo1 a écrit :

Hi all,

Here is a screenshot of my problem.
I would like to display on a daily chart (plotshapes) the weekly bands squeeze. Unfortunately, AFL adds 4 redundant triangles (1 error for the "Week -1", 3 errors for the "Week + 1") that do not match the green candle on the weekly  chart (bands squeeze = "Week 0").

I suppose my code is wrong but I do not know where...
How can I solve this problem ?

Many thanks for your help,
Regards,
Evo1