Re: [amibroker] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Very nicely said Chris!  Happy holidays to everyone!!

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: kris45mar
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Compliments of the Season...

To...

Tomasz Janeczko, (and Elizabeth,Julia and Jacob);

To Marek for his good work and support;

To all the inveterate and regular posters,
who give freely of their time and expertise;

To all those less frequent posters,
whose contributions are no less valuable;

To all those occasional posters,
who still feel we have so much to learn and little to contribute;

To all those new users of AB who have not yet posted,
and are in the exciting phase of discovering this great product;

To all those past posters who have not contributed lately,
but without whose posts the archives would be far less rich;

Again, to Tomasz Janeczko for this great product; not just Amibroker,
but for being the guiding force behind this amazing community.

I wish you all peace and goodwill for the week ahead,
and Good Trading for the New Year.

ChrisB

Tomasz Janeczko <amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

All the best in New Year, enjoy holidays with family and friends
and have a very happy Christmas time.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com