Re: [amibroker] Setting Default Fibonacci Line Colors

When you're on the "Properties" screen, click on the "Fibonacci" Tab - you should see a tick box at the bottom left hand corner - "Use as deafult."   Tick that box and that should do it.

Scott Mariani <mariani@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to change the default colors for Fib
lines. I can change them once created using "properties" but want them
to be set so they display different colors when creating them.
Thanks

Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from Yahoo!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS