[amibroker] Re: IO plugin (Intelligent Optimization) : where can I find it ?

It uses both Particle Swarm and/or Differential Evolution ( A
genetic algorithm ) ...

Other strong points are its ability to:

- Perform automated Walk Forward optimization and out of sample
testing
- Perform Sensitivity Testing of parameter values
- Clone data symbols with abbreviated data history for increased
speed ...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Evo1 <Evo1@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Fred,
>
> Oh, I certainly will !!!
>
> At first glance (I did not peruse you help files), it seems that
you
> have used some genetic algorithms and sampling techniqes in your
> optimization process.
> I do have an interest in this topic.
>
> Thanks for sharing your work,
> Cheers
> Evo1
>

> Fred a écrit :
>
> >The doc should explain most of your questions ... if you have
more my
> >email address is in there ...
> >
> >--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Evo1 <Evo1@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> >forum
> >

> >last
> >

> >here.
> >

> >Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
> >
> >To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >
> >For other support material please check also:
> >http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.