Re: [amibroker] Ranking ATC tickers to buy a foreign symbol?

ok, so my next question is, in AFL is this possible?

----- Original Message -----
From: Erik Skyba
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:44 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Ranking ATC tickers to buy a foreign symbol?

Hi fellow AB users,

Within enablerotational mode:

Can I  score or rank a bunch of ATC ticker symbols but instead of buying those symbols scored I need to buy other related symbols when the ATC tickers are within the Worst Rank held? So basically, I need to see if I can link a ATC ticker which is being ranked to another symbol so that ABs backtester buys the related symbol and not the ranked symbol. In portfolio mode I typically do this through the foreign function.

Thanks,

Erik Skyba

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS