[amibroker] Charting question

In TechnifliterPlus I could set up custom charts for inidividual
symbols and save them.  Can this be done in AB?

In other words, I'd like to have custom charts for a bunch of index and
market indicator charts that I can load up with one click and not have
to mess with constantly changing templates.  In TFP I could go into the
file dialogue and ctl click on multiple custom charts, load them, and
then quickly review them.  Very handy.

Sorry if this is an RTFM issue; AB charting is still somewhat confusing
to me after more than a year.

ts

24 Hours. Commission-Free.