Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:15 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] OUT of MEMORY code

Dan,

Thank you

Has nothing to do with my computer settings since I run very large image files for my hobby.  Running special software programs and use up over 2gb of memory all the time with it

My page filing is over 4gb and I keep hyper thread on since it speeds up all the programs I have tested with it either way

There is something in the AB settings that I am missing causing this issue and not on my computers end

I was running over 8,000 stocks charts and that is when the issues happened.  On a watch list of 2,000 or so not an issue

Mark