RE: [amibroker] importing data using the import wizard

Not possible unless
a) your data file has negative values
b) your values exceed 32 bit integer size (about 2 billion).

This does happen with volume as noted by Jim due to back-adjusted
volumes getting huge. I suppose back-adjusted prices can go negative
too, depending on the back adjusting method used, but this would not be
the occasional value as you mention.

----
We have had a discussion on this subject and a solution presented by
Thomasz on the Amiquote message board.
Please see:

Regards
Jim