Re: [amibroker] IB Commissions and slippage (stocks)

Hi all,

EDIT :
Here are my 2 questions :

1) I tried to enter the IB commissions in the "Commission Window" but I
think it is not possible because IB fees are all expressed in $ but with a maximum percentage (0.2%).
- shares < 500 : 0.01 $
- shares > 500 : 0.005 $
- maximum : 0.2 %

How could I do that ?

2) What would be the "realistic" value for the slippage (US stocks) and
where do I enter these information in AB ?

Thanks for your help,
Evo1

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS