RE: [amibroker] StochRSI, Blau's Ergotic(sp?)

/*   StochRSI Calculations (SRSI)  */

SRSI_Period = Param("SRSI Period",21,3,34,1);

SRSI = (RSI(SRSI_Period) - LLV(RSI(SRSI_Period),SRSI_Period))/

(HHV(RSI(SRSI_Period),SRSI_Period) - LLV(RSI(SRSI_Period),SRSI_Period));

SRSI = round( SRSI * 100); //Scale up for output of 0-100 instead of 0-1

--

Terry