Re: [amibroker] What metrics do you use for comparing systems ?

Thanks Colin... v. nice

----- Original Message -----
From: cwest
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:05 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] What metrics do you use for comparing systems ?

I'm new to AmiBroker, but certainly not new to trading :) Here's some code for measuring 'my' risk-ratio. Perhaps someone else can expand it to include a second symbol that represents an interest rate, which can be deducted from the return before dividing it by the standard deviation.

_SECTION_BEGIN("riskratio");
//risk ratio is the annualized daily return divided by the annualized standard deviation. risk ratio = rr
//dailyreturn = dr
//annualized daily return = drpa
//annulaized stdev = sdpa

dr=log(Close/Ref(Close,-1));