From: amartinod
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:50 PM
Subject: RE : [amibroker] Is it possible to backup the studies ?

Use the Layouts.

See the videos.

Regards,

AL,

-----Message d'origine-----
De : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de tintin92
Envoyé : jeudi 15 décembre 2005 16:45
À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi dan,

What I am talking about when I speak about studies is all the horizontals lines, trendlines, paralleles lines, and all the stuff which comes with a chart.

All the things under :Insert in the AB menu.

If you dont care and close the chart where you put all this stuff, then you lose all your work.

Also I will find very usefull if I could copy and past all my work ( horizontals lines, trendlines, paralleles lines,  etc.. ) from one chart to another.

Regards.

Tintin92