Re: [amibroker] Re: What metrics do you use for comparing systems ?

Well, the irony here is not that I would trust long
term capital, but that I would trust their Sharpe
Ratio, LTCM reportedly had a Sharpe ratio of 4.35
(after fees).

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.