From: Tony Lei
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Time in String Format

Hi Steve,

Very close but they don't match the time from each signal.  I keep getting 4:00 which is the current time after market close.

thanks

tony

On 12/14/05, Steve Dugas <sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi - You can try this, I don't have an intraday DB to test it...

HourNum = Hour();
HourNum = IIf( HourNum > 12, HourNum - 12, HourNum );
HourStr = NumToStr( HourNum, 1.0 );
MinStr = NumToStr( Minute(), 1.0 );
SecStr = NumToStr( Second(), 1.0 );;
TimeStr = HourStr + ":" + MinStr + ":" + SecStr;
AddTextColumn( TimeStr, "Time" );

Steve