RE: [amibroker] Yahoo not giving volume on ^RUT

There was volume (and it is still there) up until late July.

Rik
-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Landry
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:28 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Yahoo not giving volume on ^RUT

Rik
I'm not using Yahoo, but I've always had to calculate volume when I use
an index like R2000, Nasdaq 100, or Nasdaq Composite.  To measure volume
of one of the indices(or is it indexes) you'll need to total up the volume of each
component stock of the index.  Go through a watchlist of the 100 stocks in
the NDX 100 and build an AddToComposite.

Are you sure they were publishing volume?

Best regards
Joe