[amibroker] Re: Houston conference info pages

Around noon or when everyone fades ...

Breakout Sessions  On Sunday Morning we will have four breakout
sessions.  These will run concurrently, and you will have your
choice.  From 9 am until 10:15 you can choose between Tomasz and
Roy, who will be doing the first part of his session.  From 10:45 to
noon, you can choose between Fred and Roy's second session.

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have just put some information about Houston conference on
> > AmiBroker web page
> > > http://www.amibroker.com/houston2006.html
> > >
> > > It will be expanded with new materials shortly.
> > >
> > > And yes I can say that my visit to Houston is now confirmed.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko
> > > amibroker.com

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com