[amibroker] Re: Script for downloading from different servers

Tomasz,

you are right. It wasn't exactly the antivirus but very likely Microsoft AntiSpyware.
Beside that, is there the possibility to adapt this script to download current quotes from other Yahoo servers?

Thanks,

Franco

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > In fact both the files http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/asx.js and http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/wse.js
> > have the same syntax "Scripting.NOFileSystemObject".
>
> No, they DO NOT.
>
> It is your antivirus software (Norton??) that you have installed on your Windows is playing tricks with you.
>
> Change antivirus to some decent one that does not block Windows Scripting H ost file access.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.