[amibroker] Volume Scan problem

HI all,

I'm trying to make amibroker check whether npercent in previous 5min bars had a percent change greater than 50.  These are my settings:

Exploration : periodicity to 1min

//Code:

nPercent = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent, in1Minute*5 ) ;
nPercent_1bar = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent1, in1Minute*5 ) ;
nPercent_2bar = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent2, in1Minute*5 ) ;
nPercent_3bar = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent3, in1Minute*5 ) ;
nPercent_4bar = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent4, in1Minute*5 ) ;
nPercent_5bar = TimeFrameExpand ( nPercent5, in1Minute*5 ) ;

VolumeCheck = nPercent > 49 OR nPercent_1bar > 49 OR nPercent_2bar > 49 OR nPercent_3bar > 49 OR nPercent_4bar > 49 OR nPercent_5bar > 49 ;

//I'm looking for one of the above to be true. Is this the correct way to code this?

Buy = TimeNum () >= MarketOpen AND VolumeCheck AND MLR3 > MA3  ;

//i'm looking for a buy signal when there is a volume spike greater than 49 in the current bar or the previous 5min bar or the previous of the previous 5min bar.

thanks

tony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS