[amibroker] Re: Willing to pay more. Re. avg vol for every five min

Tomasz,

   Sorry if I offended you. Since my programming ability is so
limited, i blamed on AFL. :)))

 What I mean is I can't just write some easy codes as

if datenum()>1050101 and datenum()<1050401

The reasone is datenum() is an array. I have to setup an array
variable first, something like

dd=datenum()

then use dd[i]. However I don't know that i is corresponding to
datenum() from 1050101 to 1050401.

What I want to know is the avg vol of 9:30-9:35am for YHOO (sa an
example) over 3 month.

For the paid service, I contact through you or someone else? How much
is will be for my request?

thanks

william

> "The restriction on if sentence blocks a  lot of functions"
> What is that supposed to mean ???????????????????
>
> FYI: AFL IS very flexible and allows to code anything.
> If you want to have it proven to you support at amibroker.com
> offers paid programming services at $30 per hour.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.