From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Ringgold
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 6:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Layouts

cstrader,

Thanks for your response!  The short answer to your
question is no, because no matter how many charts that
I open it is always that what ever I place(drag and
drop) onto the chart goes automatically onto all of
the other charts, as well if I delete what I have done
it deletes from all.  If I close all these chart
open any number of others I find it has automatically
saved what the work into the new chart, and again if I
delete it deletes all charts.  This is exasperating, I
have tried this too many times to believe that I would
be doing anything out of the norm for charting
programs, but then that is never out of the question
either, fore each has their own idiosyncrysies. Beyond
these it still at least seems to me that there ought
to be an easy solution .  For now I have to say that
this little investment has been a bust, if I cannot
correct or solve this, this is what should be a very
simple thing.