From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave's Laptop
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:08 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Profile Window

Hi Steve,

I don't have that much time under my belt with the old software but very
much like the new UI features.

I haven't been able to add the icon "e" (Profile) back onto the toolbars as
well since upgrading.  Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Am also curious if it is possible to have the profile window pop up as a
completely separate window instead of that little tiny slice of one down
below the chart?

Dave