[amibroker] Holy Grail for daytrading

Hi all,

I came across a very powerful intraday indicator in the files section and would like to add further confirmation to the signal.  My problem is that I am not very good at reading the code and I have trouble interpreting how the signals are triggered.  The one thing I like about this indicator is that it can spot powerful reversals in highly liquid stocks with an ATR > $1.  I use it on a 15min chart and will wait for a signal drawn by the arrows (both long and short).  I would like to add the following code after the arrows are drawn:  (after Gordon rose signal is triggered by the arrows, then long or short based on below code)

TimeFrameSet ( in1Minute*7 ) ;
MA31 = EMA ( Close, 3 ) ;
MLR31 = LinearReg ( Close, 3 ) ;
TimeFrameRestore () ;

MA3 = TimeFrameExpand ( MA31, in1Minute*7 ) ;
MLR3 = TimeFrameExpand ( MLR31, in1Minute*7 ) ;

I may have given away a very powerful indicator for daytrading.  I've been using this for only a week but the result i've been getting is impressive.  Even though it is still too early to tell, the results will yield a very consistent return with a good money management plan that I use.  This will only work on certain stocks based on the settings I have provided in my previous posts.  As an example,  I caught a reversal on TIE short on Friday for about 5pts (it went down 10 pts) using this same indicator combined with the code above.  If anyone (must be good at programming in AB) is interested in working on this project, please contact me via email.  I would like to work on backtesting and running this as a scan or exploration.  ( the current exploration code doesn't work as well and it does not provide very good signals.  It is only the indicator code that works well in conjuction with my code above)

Other examples on Friday (i missed them, but you get the idea)
SNDK LONG 1053 am
KBH LONG 1039 am

tony

ps: thanks to Gordon Rose for providing this indicator

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS