Re: [amibroker] Stock and criteria selection help

hi

Can you confirm that this is correct?

Price = Param ( " Price ", 10, 10, 1000, 5 ) ;
Today_Vol = Param ( " Today's Volume ", 400000, 100000, 150000000, 1000 ) ;
AvgVol = Param ( " Average Volume ", 400000, 100000, 150000000, 1000 ) ;
ATRvalue = Param ( " ATR ", .8, .5, 5, .1 ) ;

Myfilter = Close > Price AND V >= Today_Vol AND EMA (V, 30) >= AvgVol AND Wilders ( H-L, 15 ) >= ATRvalue ;

thanks

tony