RE: [amibroker] OT: Any good book recommendations?

has your work with Goslin's approach been "fruitful"?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of K Lalchand
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:22 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: Any good book recommendations?

Chick Goslin's "Trading Day by Day" - easily one of the best I've read for a while.  His approach - at least the technical bits, can easily be programmed in Amibroker.  Email me if you do read the book - I'd be happy to share some of my work with Goslin's approach.

Cheers,
Lal

Steve Dugas <sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Well, it's Christmas again and people are asking me what I want but I can't come up with much, so I thought I might ask for a couple of trading books. Anyone read anything lately that you learned something new or valuable from and would care to recommend? All suggestions welcome - thanks very much!

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS