RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Any good book recommendations?

On the US and Canada, if requested your library can bring in most books if they are available in any library or university on the continent. Might cost you $5 but it is worth it.

herman
-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of areehoi
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:06 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: OT: Any good book recommendations?

Steve,
I'm not too big on buying books straigt out as I've got burned too
many times.  Usually I'll check one out at the library and if I find
it valuable buy.  I tried to get "Technical Analysis Power Tools for
Active Investors" by Gerald Appel (developer of MACD) at the library
but they didn't have so went ahead and bought.  Glad I did as it is
excellent.  Another book I found extremely interesting is one on Trned
Folllowers by Micheal Covel.  He convinced me of the merits of trend
Following.  Recommend for those with doubts.

Merry Christmas to all

R.E. (Dick) Hoierman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, it's Christmas again and people are asking me what I want but
I can't come up with much, so I thought I might ask for a couple of
trading books. Anyone read anything lately that you learned something
new or valuable from and would care to recommend? All suggestions
welcome - thanks very much!

> Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS