[amibroker] Re: Plot Shape for Stop

Thanks Graham - I went back and looked at help files again as well as
accompanying comments. (mainly your comments re values wriiten back
to stop array)

If my understanding is correct then the following should work when
wriiten after my applystop line:

ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePoint,StopAmt,1,True,10);
(this work fine and trades exit as planned)

1) PlotShapes( shapeDownArrow*Sell==2, 32, 0, H, -20 );

2) PlotShapes(IIf(Sell ==2,
shapeHollowDownArrow,shapeNone),colorYellow,0,0,10);

Still can't get arrows. I thought that by using Sell==2 in PlotShapes
function I would get desired arrows. Neither attempt 1 or 2 works so
I'm still a bit puzzled here.

Thanks & Regards,

Dean H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:

> see the help files for Applystop, in the discussions at bottom
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 12/9/05, troll <deanhodgins@xxxx> wrote:
> > There's info in the help files that provides visual confirmation
> > of stop levels with the following but I can't see that there's
any way
> > to plot a shape at the point your stop is actually hit.
> >
> > I get down arrows with the normal plotshapes function for sells =
1
> > but just wondering if similar shapes could be set for stop events.
> >

> > Thanks & Regards,
> >

> > Dean H.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links