[amibroker] Trin Indicator

Trin does not seem to be working – I get a line that is riding the lower part of graft with an occasional spike.

I did do a id a recalculated Composite, ADLine seems to be working correctly after recalculate. Trin() indicator does not seem to work to my expectations (which may be wrong).  I am missing a key to understanding this and I am sure it is simple.  I am looking for the TRIN() indicator to give me a line.  I use the NYSE Trin to give me some indication on Trading long/short and getting in/out - trend.

I did read the following  NOTE: All built-in a/d indicators (AdLine/Trin) work only with composites calculated inside AmiBroker http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.html .

Searching the Yahoo groups for Trin() I get a “time out” so this option of searching for past issues is not working either.  Not easy to find things concerning this subject using the search in Yahoo Groups.  Wish there was a better(faster and easier) knowledgebase search capability.  Thanks.

David R. Weller

Holly Hill Antiques - Antique Shop on a Farm

9162 John Clayton Memorial Highway

Gloucester, VA 23061

Phone: 804-695-1146  Buy Antiques On-line: www.hollyhill.biz

EMail: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx