Re: [amibroker] Re: how to get rid of multiple signals from the same stock?

One thing needs clarification as I am confused to your requirements

Are you trying to remove unwanted buy signals until a sell signal occurs
OR
Are you wanting to remove additional trades during the day after the
first one is completed?

--
Cheers
Graham