Re: [amibroker] Lost "show arrows from actual trades" functionality.

Hello,

Open the parameters window on your price chart, select Axes & Grid and then Show trading arrows

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Best regards

Thomas

For some reason, after running a system test I can no longer get
arrows to display on a price chart when clicking "show arrows from
actual trades," "show arrows for all raw signals", or "show current
trade arrows."  Any ideas how to get them back?  And/or what I might
have done to make them go away?:)  TIA.

Luck to all,

Sebastian

24 Hours. Commission-Free.