From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Martin Cooney
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:53 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Addition assignment

Thanks Graham,

I got the example from pressing F1 and searching for 'mathematical
operators' - cut of text below.
It's no big deal and maybe I misunderstood the section. Using ExitRate =
ExitRate + Point;  worked for me anyway but I just wondered.

======snip=============================================
Compound statements (Blocks)
A compound statement consists of zero or more statements enclosed in
curly braces ({ }). A compound statement can be used anywhere a
statement is expected. Compound statements are commonly called "blocks."

{
statement1;
statementN;
}

(this is 'borrowed' from C language, users of other programming
languages are used to use BEGIN for { and END for } )

if( Amount > 100 )
{
    _TRACE("Amount above 100");
     Balance += Amount;