Re: [amibroker] Re: How to use "positionscore" in this formula??

You have this
SetPositionSize(85,spsPercentOfEquity);
Then you are assigning 85% of equity to each trade (this can also be
easily written as positionsize=-85;
By this you can only have 1 trade open at a time. The first trade will
be 8,500 then vary after that with equity.

SetOption("AllowPositionShrinking", True ); //No real impact - of
course not your trade size is set as a percentage of equity so it will
vary with what is available. This setting has more to do with fixed
price trade size.

The net profit just goes downhill like a truck. = system loses money

PositionScore will only have a effect if you are able to enter a trade
and there are more than one stock with a signal on the same bar. This
allows you to provide a scoring system on which stock gets the nod.

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.