Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:29 AM
Subject: Divergence exploration

Ara,
Per our previous emails I appreciate your sending me the Divergence code. I tried to do an exploration based on instruction you gave Martin ie:
Buy = LDiv_Code >= 10:
Short = SDiv_Code >=10;
This comes up with error message "variable LDiv_Code used without being initialized".  Not being a programmer how do I initialize the LDiv_ Code and SDive_Code?  thanks for any help you may offer.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS