Re: [amibroker] CSI data - precision plus delisted stocks

Eric:

If you do try out CSI, be sure to tell them you are an
Amibroker user.

You get delisted data for as many years as you get data for
active stocks if you pay the extra fee of $25/month.

Basically, 33/month gives you 10 years of data on active
stocks.
And 58/month gives you 10 years of data for active and
inactives.
The monthly rates drop to 23.75 and 42.50 if one pays by
the year.

If you are considering paying by the month, check with CSI
first because I think monthly subscribers get only 5 years
of stock data.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.