Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:07 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: TC2005 Database

Hi Patrick,

That doesn’t seem to do the trick.  Could it be that I do not have the little box titled “allow mixed EOD/intraday data” checked?

I tried checking that box off and hitting F5 – no change.  But maybe I need to restart AB for this to take permanent effect?

With the market now closed I will not be able to test these changes till tomorrow.

Thanks for the help,

Dave