[amibroker] Re: Need help on plot T3 buy and sell arrow signal

Graham,

> PlotShapes( shapeDownArrow*Sell, colorRed, 0, H, -10 );

Shouldn't the '-10' in the above statement be just '10'
(without 'minus' sign) in order to position the red down arrow +10
pixels ABOVE the 'high'?  I'd think the statement would be:

PlotShapes( shapeDownArrow*Sell, colorRed, 0, H, 10 );

Cheers,

Buzz

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:

> Make life easier for yourself and use separate lines for each
> condition, and include enough requirements in the statement to
define
> what you want
>
> PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow*Buy, colorGreen, 0, L, -10 );
> PlotShapes( shapeDownArrow*Sell, colorRed, 0, H, -10 );
>

> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

> On 12/6/05, wonet2001 <wonet2001@xxxx> wrote:
> > This is part of T3 code which is supposed to plot
> > up arrow when T3(3> T3(5), and
> > down arrow when T(3) < T3(5),
> > it plots bunch of green circles on every position,
> > I didn't see anything wrong here,
> > please help me  , thanks
> >
> > CODE:
> >
> > Plot(T3(C,3),"T3(3)",colorGreen,1);
> > Plot(T3(C,5),"T3(5)",colorBlue,1);
> >
> > Buy=Cross(T3(C,3),T3(C,5));
> > Sell=Cross(T3(C,5),T3(C,3));
> > Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
> > Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);
> >

> > shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;
> > PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ));

24 Hours. Commission-Free.