[amibroker] Re: Actual Trades

Hi there...

Found "playback" after hours of searching (no joke!). At least it
saves me reinventing the wheel! :)

Wow it so hard to find anything here. If you don't have all these
messages in your own mail software on your computer for searching,
it's damn hard.

I had tried searching "playback" directly on the PureBytes site but
NOTHING returned. Another vote here for using the AmiBroker forum and
closing down this Yahoo group.

Anyway, I found "playback" with the search below on Google. Thanks to
whoever posted the idea!

site:www.purebytes.com " playback " purebytes amibroker

Cheers, Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Glenn" <glennokb@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible using AFL include your ACTUAL trades in the AA and
> explore to see your total trades value on each bar?
>
> ie: have a list of my trades in AA with the - buydate, buyprice,
> positionsize, selldate & sellprice of each trade?
>
> Thanks Glenn

24 Hours. Commission-Free.