RE: [amibroker] "Type" in OLE Import instruction

The only reference I was able to find was in an email dates Aug 25, 2003 with subj: "Import Ascii using Jscript".

Hello,

1. No, if you import the file using

$ALLOWNEG 1

command in the ASCII importer definition (more on this in the User's guide and newsletters) http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html

then Close does NOT need to be greater than zero.

2. Type parameter should be set to zero (as shown in the newsletter)

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com