Re: [amibroker] Re: to calculate the slope at any specific point on a curve by AFL.

In order to compare various stocks I find it better to use relative
values. The slope of $101  and $51 price strocks that both have change
of $1 over the previous bar. If you consider normal slope
(y1-y2)(x1-x2) for 1 bar you get 1 for both stocks,
This tells me they are moving the same.
With relative slope 1/100 and 1/50 provide 0.01 and 0.02 showing the
rate faster for the $50 price stock.
This now tells me that the $50 is moving faster. This makes more sense to me

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.