[amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

They are current and maximum drawdown from trade entires.

These have always been more important to me then the typical straight
drawdown numbers because they represent out of pocket drawdowns as
opposed an intermediate paper loss if you will in the middle of a
trade.

So for example ...

If I buy something at 100 and it drops to 95 then goes to 200 then
drops to 180 and is sold ...

The DDE is 5 / 100 or 5%, the DD is 20 / 200 or 10%

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM