Re: [amibroker] Cross: When does it work?

Cross will give a true answer when the current bar is above and
previous bar was not above. So in your example you would get true for
the first bar of every series of bars when H>O+10. If H>O+10 in the
next bar the cross returns a false

eg
H,O,Cross
200,191,0