[amibroker] Re: select a ticker

If I type in the letters "YHOO" into my ticker toolbar, AB
will "select" YHOO from my database and display the chart into the
current window. However if I use the AB COM server and use the
statement oAB.Open("YHOO") a new child window will open in the parent
AB window. Also if I continue to use the oAB.Open(ticker) for
additional tickers, additional child windows will be opened in the
parent AB window. All those windows are annoying. I hope this
clarifys, and I apologize for being unclear.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> but what the heck do you want to do with the ticker you "select" -
this is
> the last time I try to extract info from you - most frustrating.

>   _____

On Behalf