[amibroker] Difficulties with indicator based ranking

I have an on going problem with wanting to rank stocks based on one or more indicators.

Here is what I think I know:  The only ranking mechanism built into AB is position score.  My application needs to buy the rank based on a fast indicator and sell the rank based on a different slower indicator.  I have no idea how to set this up for buying with two different rankings ( 2 position scores ).  We are limited to a single position score calculation, aren't we?

To further complicate matters I would like to include a minimum hold period on buys before allowing a sell.  ( this is for stocks, not funds )

In another application ( which is being obsoleted, hence the need to get this into AB ) this trading is done in a rotational mode.  I have beat on this for a long time and have not found a way to get it running in rotational mode in AB.  I'm about to try regular trading B/S with the addition of position score (s).

Another view of what I am trying to do....
// Buy Conditions: test = 1 and MAMb position score at a max.
// Sell conditions: test = 0 and MAMs position score less than worst rank held, a different calculation of position score.
// The test part can be accomplished by multiplying position scores by the ( boolean ) value of test.
 Can I have more than one position score at the same time?
// If at all possible would also like to incorporate a minimum hold period  of X days after a buy .

Sid

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.