Re: [amibroker] Candlestick vs. line

For mutual funds, I have continuous quotations turned off. (Symbol-> Information). This gives me line in daily, weekly candles ... chart style is set to auto.

Geo
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Gibbs
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 02:38 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Candlestick vs. line

I typically use candlestick charts, which are my default. However, in the case of some mutual funds that I follow, I would like to have the daily charts display as line and leave the weekly and monthly as candlesticks.

Can I set the program to display a particular symbol in line for daily only, leaving my stock symbols set to candlesticks? Or must I continue to change View>Chart Style to my preference each time I move from a mutual fund to a stock?

Sincerely;

Tom Gibbs

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS