RE: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker FAQ / SNIPPETS idea

Dingo,

Point taken.   I agree with your position.

I just want a definition of the “Chart Pattern Recognition” category.  Is it to record information about the patterns themselves or to record AFL to scan for the patterns?

Both are valid, IMO.  It’s just that we need to have clear definitions of what should and should not be in each category.

Regards,

Dan.